Senior UI Artist
1. Customize the UI style for the game, the overall UE/UI performance of the game, and collaboratively improve the visual effect and interaction of the product;
2. Design the interface concept and make the interface according to the game world view;
3. Customized project UI production process/method;
4. Solve problems raised by the art director, art leader and customers, and provide long-term effective optimization suggestions and implementation for the project;
5. Committed to the quality control of art resources on the project to meet the quality requirements;
6. Be able to regularly share project experience and interesting ideas;
1. College degree or above (art-related major) or art-related school graduate, or engaged in game interface design for more than 3-5 years;
2. Familiar with human-computer interaction such as mobile terminal/PC terminal, and can provide effective suggestions for products; understand various artistic styles, and love the next generation and major console games;
3. Actively participate in functional design, be able to customize and optimize the efficient resource production process for the project, accumulate and share experience in interface design;
4. Proficient in at least one of the following drawing software: PS, PANTER, etc., and understand the operation and use of other auxiliary software; be familiar with or understand development tools such as unity/unreal;
5. Have excellent hand-drawing ability.
Note: The resume needs to be accompanied by works that can reflect one's own abilities.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466