3D effects designer
1. Responsible for the production of special effects resources in the project, and the output of specific resources such as skills, special effects, scenes and special effects;
2. Followed up the progress of daily routine resources, and conducted good communication and efficient cooperation with students from upstream and downstream links.
1. More than 2 years experience in special effects production, understanding of special effects production process in project development;
2, Familiar with at least one game engine Unity or Unreal, skilled use of node Shader tools is preferred;
3. Have a certain artistic background, and have a certain understanding of the motion rules of animation;
4. Have good communication skills and sense of responsibility, and have the ability to work under pressure.
Note: Your resume should include work that demonstrates your abilities.