3D scene editing
1. Cooperate with the product designer to develop game scene style, output scene/level editing and production, and develop templates and specifications;
2. Participate in the editing and production of specific scenes/levels, review the scene resources submitted by the outsourcing, and guide the outsourcing production.
1. Have a deep understanding of realistic style and have participated in large-scale 3D projects;
2. Graduated from art related majors, with profound art foundation and graphic design foundation;
3. At least 3 years experience in 3D scene production, preferably with experience in leading a team to carry out design work;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, innovative ability, accurate understanding of work requirements and efficient completion;
5. Proficient in scene editor and software required for this position, strong learning ability, active research or learning new technology. Note: Your resume should include work that demonstrates your abilities.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466