Community Content Operation
1. Responsible for the content planning and management of domestic and foreign communities, and the growth of content flow & fans & interaction rate;
2. Connected with external platforms, carried out the operation of community content and the organization and maintenance of KOL, maintained interactive communication with KOL/KOC/ content platform, promoted content output and assisted content ecological construction;
3. Planned community content according to the business needs of game products to trigger player interaction and achieve user growth.
1. Familiar with Facebook, Discord, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Bilibili, Douyin, Weibo and other social media platforms; Good at finding hot topics and mining it, good at interacting with users;
2. Have high ability of community content appreciation and evaluation, and have full cognition and understanding of mainstream short videos, popular creative communication content, brand creative content and other types;
3. Loving games and Western literature is preferred; Good at communication, have a good ability to work under pressure, gentle and modest.
Note: Extra points for familiar reading of Western classics; Excellent English skills are extra bonus; Strong writing skills, good at suspense, reasoning, fantasy, dark to (at least meet one direction) subject writing extra points (if you have run your own public account, or a company for a long time to provide copywriting, creative scripts, etc., please provide attachments or related links).
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466