Project Audio Manager
1. Responsible for the concept, implementation and final presentation of the game audio part;
2. Designed audio functions and promoted the progress of the audio section of the project;
3. Audio resource integration, post-debugging, handling audio related bugs, version maintenance and other post-testing and debugging work;
4. Cooperate with the market to provide all kinds of operation-oriented audio services (promotional video, CG animation, copyright assistance, etc.);
1. Love games, have a high passion for creating games, and have a certain understanding of AAA game audio;
2. More than 4 years of good audio design experience, a complete Wwise audio design project experience;
3. Solid recording, audio processing and mixing skills;
4. Skilled in the application of audio middleware (Wwise) and game engine (Unity, Unreal);
5. Familiar with audio specifications of various game platforms;
6. University degree in related field, good command of English is preferred.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466