UE4 Development Engineer
1. Responsible for game access to third-party SDK
2. Responsible for the development and maintenance of engine development tools and plug-ins
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, software, etc.;
2. Strong logic, solid mathematical foundation, good data structure and algorithm foundation;
3.Proficient in C++, familiar with a scripting language, familiar with data structure, object-oriented development and design;
4. Familiar with Unreal engine program development, understand ue4 plugins (can accept u3d to ue4).
5. Understand the http protocol
The following conditions take precedence:
1. Familiar with iOS and android platform development experience is preferred;
2. Complete R&D experience in online games or mobile platform games is preferred.