Client Lua Engineer
1. Responsible for the logic function of the Unreal game project and the development of related UI.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major is preferred, more than 2 years of game client development experience;
2. Familiar with Lua, able to use different Lua language paradigms to develop programs, understand the details and shortcomings of the Lua language, and have at least one year of experience in the development of game-related functional systems using Lua;
3. Have a solid foundation in mathematics, data structure and algorithms, and be familiar with common design patterns;
4. Clear thinking, strong logic, good teamwork ability, good at communication, dedicated and focused;
5. UMG development experience of UE4 is preferred.