U3D Development Engineer
1. Use Unity3D engine for iOS/Android platform mobile game development;
2. Establish a good communication and cooperation relationship with the designer and art departments;
3. Actively participate in the optimization and improvement of the project.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer related majors, more than 3 years of game development experience;
2. Familiar with Lua and C# language and UNITY3D engine;
3. Have good object-oriented analysis, design skills, standardized programming style and good documentation habits;
4. Love games, have a strong interest in learning game development technology, and be good at problem-solving;
5. Work proactive, good communication skills and strong enterprising spirit;
6. Experience in game module development, 3D rendering development and optimization is preferred.