Flutter development engineer
1. Responsible for the development and optimization of app products based on the android/iOS platform and flutter language;
2. Responsible for the architecture design of the app, tackling key and difficult points, continuously optimizing the technical architecture of the app, and keen on researching new technologies to solve product problems;
3. Responsible for version compilation and app store submission review;
4. Test program units and functions, find out the defects of the software and ensure its quality;
5. Ability to handle and solve the tasks in charge independently, without specific guidance;
6. Responsible for debugging with the server to ensure application quality;
7. Responsible for writing app-related development documents.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer and related majors; more than 3 years experience in android/iOS actual project development; more than 1 year experience in flutter development;
2. Understand the mobile native development and application release process, and be able to achieve the complete process of APP development from 0 to 1 to release and online;
3. Familiar with the app launch process, familiar with the integration of push and mainstream distribution channels;
4. Familiar with flutter and dart languages, proficient in using various UI components and UI development; proficient in objective-c, swift programming, familiar with xcode development environment; familiar with java language, proficient in android development tools, android development technology; familiar with android/ iOS devices and various mainstream mobile phone features;
5. Possess strong ability to analyze and solve problems and resist stress, be curious about new technologies, actively explore, learn quickly and apply them to products;
6. Have a wealth of experience in using Android and iOS products, and be familiar with the design concepts of app platform applications;
7. Be rigorous and pragmatic, have a strong sense of responsibility, be well-organized, good at learning and summarizing, and have a good team spirit, communication and coordination skills;
8. Please be sure to attach excellent works or related links.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466