C++ server development engineer
1. Responsible for server architecture design and development;
2. Responsible for server function module plug-in development;
3. Responsible for server deployment design and optimization;
4. Responsible for server performance optimization.
1. Bachelor degree or above, graduated in computer related majors, proficient in C++;
2. At least three years and above C++ game server development experience, experience in the main program and complete project experience is preferred;
3. Solid data structure, operating system, computer network, database foundation;
4. Familiar with concurrent programming (multithreading, actor mode, etc.) mode;
5. Familiar with distributed architecture, familiar with redis mongodb/mysql, etc.;
6. Experience in using and developing ark (https, //github, com/QuadHex/ARK) open source server game engine is preferred.