Senior/Master Numerical Designer
1. According to project requirements, complete the online game numerical system design and numerical testing and adjustment;
2. Carry out algorithm formula design and establish mathematical model according to various rules formulated by the system setting requirements;
3. Analyze the numerical changes and development of the game system, formulate numerical solutions, and adjust the numerical balance performance in the game;
4. Cooperate with the test department to write test cases for the numerical system.
1. Familiar with APRG and card turn-based types, with more than 3 years of numerical work experience;
2. Familiar with the structure of the economic system, control the distribution and flow of resources in the game, and the internal and external circulation of each system;
3. Proactive, dedicated, passionate about games, have rich gaming experience, and a deeper understanding of games;
4. Have good communication and coordination ability, execution ability, anti-stress ability, and strong teamwork spirit;
5. Familiar with common office software such as WORD and EXCEL, familiar with VBA and matlab is preferred.