Senior level battle designer
1. Responsible for the combat mechanism and skill design of the characters in the game;
2. Responsible for the combat experience of the game, highlight the sense of attack and expressiveness, optimize the combat rhythm, combat operation feel, and interactive experience between maps and characters;
3. Balance the battle of each character in the game to ensure the combat value of all characters;
4. Planning and coordinating the production of combat-related content in the game, especially character actions, special effects, combat mechanisms, combat performance, etc.
1. Bachelor degree, more than 3 years of experience in game combat system research and development;
2. Have more than one complete project with complete development experience from R&D to launch; UE4 project R&D experience is preferred;
3. Rich experience in stand-alone game experience on various platforms, especially in action adventure and role-playing works. The total experience time is no less than 300 hours, and the number of in-depth experience works is no less than 10;
4. Have a certain art expression and appreciation ability, be familiar with the game production process, and be able to accurately and detailedly express the character's action design and various combat performances;
5. Good at communication, strong pressure-bearing ability, strong driving force, strong logical thinking ability and analytical ability, and the courage to innovate;
6. Work rigorously and conscientiously, and have a strong ability to control game details.