1. Compile the background information of the game world view and structure the plot;
2. Complete the packaging of related functions in the game;
3. Complete the copywriting work;
4. Related work with other departments, such as reviewing the content of the copywriting related to the worldview of the external publicity, compiling and following up the subdivision of the in-game storytelling performance, and so on.
1. Familiar with the software and table matching work related to game copywriting;
2. Work experience in copywriting and screenwriting is preferred;
3. Graduation in literature related majors is preferred;
4. Prefer to study Western culture, literature or film and television works;
5. Extensive knowledge, good at communication and learning, and humble.
Note: Copywriting designer positions need relevant short text fragments or outlines as a reference for understanding, and the subject should preferably be related to Western culture and literature.