Game art leader
1. Responsible for the grasp of the overall art style of the game, and provide guidance on the overall style for team members;
2. Responsible for the review and adjustment of the project's resource management plan, formulate a unified art specification and strictly implement it;
3. Responsible for communication and docking with various departments, formulating art work plans and ensuring project progress.
1. Graduated from art-related majors, with more than 3 years of game art development work, deep art skills, certain management experience, and fully participated in the development of large-scale game projects;
2. Have a wealth of creative practical experience and profound art skills, and excellent art appreciation level;
3. Understand the game and the industry, be able to correctly understand the position and role of art in game development, and coordinate project development with planning and procedures;
4. High project coordination ability and execution ability, good at cooperating and communicating with the production team's procedures, planning;
5. Work conscientiously and meticulously, strive for perfection, be strict in self-discipline, have a high sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466