Game art leader
1. Responsible for the grasp of the overall art style of the game, and provide guidance on the overall style for team members;
2. Responsible for the review and adjustment of the project's resource management plan, formulate a unified art specification and strictly implement it;
3. Responsible for communication and docking with various departments, formulating art work plans and ensuring project progress.
1. Graduated from art-related majors, with more than 3 years of game art development work, deep art skills, certain management experience, and fully participated in the development of large-scale game projects;
2. Have a wealth of creative practical experience and profound art skills, and excellent art appreciation level;
3. Understand the game and the industry, be able to correctly understand the position and role of art in game development, and coordinate project development with planning and procedures;
4. High project coordination ability and execution ability, good at cooperating and communicating with the production team's procedures, planning;
5. Work conscientiously and meticulously, strive for perfection, be strict in self-discipline, have a high sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.