UI Dynamic Effects Designer
1. According to the product style, use U3D or UE4 engine to make the interface dynamic effects in the game, etc., to improve the game performance;
2. Cooperate with the program planning to optimize the resources of action effect, and timely deal with the problems of relevant resources of action effect in the game.
1. At least 2 years working experience in game motion effect design;
2. Proficient in U3D/UE4 engine to make various interface dynamic effects in the game;
3. Strong art background, rich animation experience, picture design ability, typesetting ability and post-production ability;
4. Good communication and teamwork skills, love games, focus on user experience, and have innovative spirit.
Note: Your resume should include work that demonstrates your abilities.