3D Action Designer
1. Responsible for the action design and production of 3D characters and all kinds of monsters in the game, and grasp the smoothness, speed and rhythm of the action and the sense of attack;
2. Communicate well with colleagues of art and development to ensure the way of action realization and the effect in the game;
3. Finish the work on time according to the quality, and actively put forward more constructive suggestions for the continuous improvement of the game.
1. College degree or above, major in art or related is preferred;
2. At least 2 years' experience in 3D game action production, familiar with U3D engine, proficient in binding and animation of character bones using 3D MAX;
3. Must have a good concept of movement design, and have a strong understanding of body movements and movement rhythm of characters and animals;
4. Rich imagination, good ability of action design, smooth and vivid action effects, and a deep understanding of game action hitting feeling;
5. Work carefully and meticulously, keep improving, have a high sense of responsibility and team spirit;
Note: Your resume should include work that demonstrates your abilities.