Technical Art TA
1. Writing tools for different DCC for art to assist art production;
2. According to project requirements, assisted the introduction and management of art resources with production tools in mainstream engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.);
3. Set up workflow to assist art production (online baking of UE or liveLink between game engine and DCC).
1. At least 1 year working experience with major engines, Unity Editor or UE4 Slate is preferred;
2. Familiar with Python language. Different DCC tool plug-in development experience is preferred;
3. Understand the basic operation methods of mainstream DCC(3dsMax, Maya, ZBrush, etc.) and the operation habits of art;
4. Understand the formats and specifications of various art resources (textures, materials, models, bones, animations, etc.);
5. Good communication skills and strong learning ability.
Note: Your resume should include work that demonstrates your abilities.