Technical Art TA
1. Writing tools for different DCC for art to assist art production;
2. According to project requirements, assisted the introduction and management of art resources with production tools in mainstream engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.);
3. Set up workflow to assist art production (online baking of UE or liveLink between game engine and DCC).
1. At least 1 year working experience with major engines, Unity Editor or UE4 Slate is preferred;
2. Familiar with Python language. Different DCC tool plug-in development experience is preferred;
3. Understand the basic operation methods of mainstream DCC(3dsMax, Maya, ZBrush, etc.) and the operation habits of art;
4. Understand the formats and specifications of various art resources (textures, materials, models, bones, animations, etc.);
5. Good communication skills and strong learning ability.
Note: Your resume should include work that demonstrates your abilities.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to email@example.com. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466