Organizational Development Manager/Supervisor
1. Research on internal and external organizations, combining the development trend of the game industry and the development needs of the company, analyzing the matching degree of the organizational structure and business development, and optimizing the organizational structure and staffing;
2. Assist in organizational management and control, including organizational management and control methodology, diagnosis of management,control problems, analysis of management and control trends and management methods;
3. Informatization and data, including OD/data systems such as organizational structure system online, data analysis such as daily reports, special reports, management efficiency data analysis, feedback insights and suggestions;
4. Assist in the establishment and management of the company's talent standard system, including the post system, sequence system, rank system and ability system;
5. Assist in the establishment of the company's leadership quality model, the establishment of key functional departments and job competency models, special talent training system and its application system; provide professional basis for recruitment, training and performance management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of work experience, including 1 year or more of cadre management or organizational development experience in medium-sized companies (OD experience);
2. Possess cadre management or organizational development related project operation and promotion experience, participated in or led the planning and implementation of OD&TD projects;
3. Familiar with various talent development tools, and have relevant methodology and practical experience in talent assessment, competence model establishment, core post echelon construction, etc.;
4. Possess strong anti-stress ability, learning ability, communication and coordination ability, plan writing ability, mature and stable.
otes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466