1. According to the company's business development and talent recruitment plan, responsible for the recruitment and execution of a certain business line to meet the company's talent introduction needs;
2. Responsible for promoting the daily basic recruitment work, including job analysis, channel maintenance and development, talent resource mining and management, interview arrangement and employment follow-up, etc.;
3. Make full use of various recruitment channels, study recruitment skills and methods, break through the introduction of talents for key and difficult positions, and ensure the completion of various recruitment targets;
4. Responsible for sorting and summarizing recruitment resources to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of various resources and information;
5. Assisted in other temporary recruitment projects.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in HR or related, recruitment experience in game industry is preferred;
2. If you have no experience in the game industry, you will need to understand the recruitment routines of the Internet industry and be able to adapt to the game business quickly;
3. Familiar with the recruitment process of Internet companies, able to skillfully operate various Internet communication tools and office software;
4. Possess certain contrarian thinking, master good communication skills, dig and maintain industry contacts;
5. Good ability to work under pressure.
Notes for delivery:
1. To check the latest recruitment information, you can follow the official account, or go to the BOSS zhipin and Pull gou and other websites to search for "Indra Soft"
2. Interested applicants can directly send their resumes to email@example.com. Art and sound positions should be submitted together with their works
3. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Liu: QQ: 986309466