- 1、For the latest information, follow the Indrasoft official account or log on to job hunting platforms like Boss Zhipin or Lagou and search “Indrasoft”.
- 2、If you have any questions, please contact our HR Ms. Li on Wechat:1368838400.
1. Compile the background information of the game world view and structure the plot;
2. Complete the packaging of related functions in the game;
3. Complete the copywriting work;
4. Related work with other departments, such as reviewing the content of the copywriting related to the worldview of the external publicity, compiling and following up the subdivision of the in-game storytelling performance, and so on.
1. Familiar with the software and table matching work related to game copywriting;
2. Work experience in copywriting and screenwriting is preferred;
3. Graduation in literature related majors is preferred;
4. Prefer to study Western culture, literature or film and television works;
5. Extensive knowledge, good at communication and learning, and humble.
Note: Copywriting designer positions need relevant short text fragments or outlines as a reference for understanding, and the subject should preferably be related to Western culture and literature.
1. According to the project design direction, assist the main strategy to plan the product systems and complete the system function design, and be able to independently complete the related design work of a complete system;
2. Responsible for the design of game system functions, document writing, follow-up of system function development, coordination of development work, progress control and result acceptance.
1. More than 3 years of experience in game design, including more than 1 year of experience in system designer;
2. Have a certain understanding of the interaction design process, have strong rules, gameplay and system design capabilities, and have a complete game development experience is preferred;
3. Serious attitude, due diligence, love games, passion and pursuit;
4. Proficiency in using word, excel, visio, Axure RP, Photoshop and other software;
5. A solid foundation in program or art is preferred;
6. Good at UE, familiarity with unity is preferred.
1. Responsible for the combat mechanism and skill design of the characters in the game;
2. Responsible for the combat experience of the game, highlight the sense of attack and expressiveness, optimize the combat rhythm, combat operation feel, and interactive experience between maps and characters;
3. Balance the battle of each character in the game to ensure the combat value of all characters;
4. Planning and coordinating the production of combat-related content in the game, especially character actions, special effects, combat mechanisms, combat performance, etc.
1. Bachelor degree, more than 3 years of experience in game combat system research and development;
2. Have more than one complete project with complete development experience from R&D to launch; UE4 project R&D experience is preferred;
3. Rich experience in stand-alone game experience on various platforms, especially in action adventure and role-playing works. The total experience time is no less than 300 hours, and the number of in-depth experience works is no less than 10;
4. Have a certain art expression and appreciation ability, be familiar with the game production process, and be able to accurately and detailedly express the character's action design and various combat performances;
5. Good at communication, strong pressure-bearing ability, strong driving force, strong logical thinking ability and analytical ability, and the courage to innovate;
6. Work rigorously and conscientiously, and have a strong ability to control game details.
1. According to project requirements, complete the online game numerical system design and numerical testing and adjustment;
2. Carry out algorithm formula design and establish mathematical model according to various rules formulated by the system setting requirements;
3. Analyze the numerical changes and development of the game system, formulate numerical solutions, and adjust the numerical balance performance in the game;
4. Cooperate with the test department to write test cases for the numerical system.
1. Familiar with APRG and card turn-based types, with more than 3 years of numerical work experience;
2. Familiar with the structure of the economic system, control the distribution and flow of resources in the game, and the internal and external circulation of each system;
3. Proactive, dedicated, passionate about games, have rich gaming experience, and a deeper understanding of games;
4. Have good communication and coordination ability, execution ability, anti-stress ability, and strong teamwork spirit;
5. Familiar with common office software such as WORD and EXCEL, familiar with VBA and matlab is preferred.
1. Participate in the feasibility analysis of U3D or UE4 projects, and be responsible for overall project design;
2. Responsible for the overall game design, formulate the game development direction, and design the corresponding game system plan;
3. Responsible for design the main structure of the game, the logic rules of the main game, and the design of the main system functions;
4. Participate in specific game numerical design, script design, level design, etc.;
5. Formulate the project schedule, and reasonably arrange, supervise, and guide the design work of the subordinates to improve the overall business ability;
6. Cooperate with the main program and main art to coordinate the required resources to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
1. More than 5 years of game design experience, in-depth research on various games, U3D or UE4 project development experience is preferred;
2. Possess strong logical reasoning and analysis ability, strong execution ability, and diverse knowledge structure;
3. Good communication, expression skills and good teamwork spirit, actively cooperate with the team to complete work tasks;
4. Adapt to the fast-developing work environment and work intensity of the Internet social game industry;
5. Have a wealth of experience in stand-alone games on various platforms, especially in action adventure and role-playing works. The total experience time is no less than 300 hours, and the number of in-depth experience works is no less than 10;